The Ultimate Employee Engagement Workshop
Presented by Del Gilbert
Tuesday, October 9, 2018
8:30am - 4:00pm
Courtyard by Marriott, Nashua, New Hampshire
This will be the most practical and inspirational workshop on employee engagement that you will ever attend.
Employee engagement is a popular term in the marketplace today. However, the topic is usually presented in abstract, theoretical terms. This workshop will enable you to gain a crystal-clear understanding of employee engagement and provide you with 7 practical ways you can motivate your employees to give their best effort every day.
At the end of the day you will be energized and equipped to increase employee enthusiasm and commitment to their work and confidently address any employee performance or behavioral issue.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to lead with Influential Leadership rather than Positional Authority
• The critical difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement
• The 3 levels of employee engagement
• 7 practical ways you can increase employee commitment and retention
• How to skillfully address employee performance and attitude issues using Del’s DIRECT
Model of corrective feedback
• The power of high expectations
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• You will lead with more confidence and competence
• Your employees will be more likely to stay
• Your staff will be more productive
• Your employees will be more collaborative
• The workplace will be more positive and supportive
• Customer service will improve
Each participant will receive a comprehensive, professional workbook which will prove to be
a valuable resource for years to come.
Dress- Business Casual
Food- Snacks and lunch provided
Del Gilbert is the founder of Accelerating Excellence. He speaks, trains and consults on building high-performance in people and organizations.
Del has held leadership positions in the healthcare field for 35 years. He served as Chief Learning Officer and Director of Organizational and Service Excellence at St. Joseph Healthcare for 15 years. While at St. Joseph, employee engagement ranked in the upper 20% nationally. In addition, all 6 service lines were ranked in the upper 33% in Patient Satisfaction.
Del holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Masters of Business Administration. He is a Certified Leadership Coach and a Certified Master Trainer.
He delivers nearly 100 workshops and presentations annually. His communication style is clear, practical and inspirational.
Del’s bi-weekly podcast, Accelerating Excellence with Del Gilbert, can be heard on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
$299 Early Bird
$399 After September 25, 2018