In Control! Personal Productivity MasterClass
Presented by Del Gilbert and Mike May
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
8:30am - 4:00pm
Courtyard by Marriott, Nashua, New Hampshire
How to Focus on the Important, Manage the Necessary and Enjoy Life Along the Way
- Do the demands of life stretch your limits?
- Are competing priorities overwhelming at times?
- Do you find yourself consistently operating in the urgent and constantly putting out
- Are you concerned that tasks are falling through the cracks?
- Do you have trouble meeting commitments and deadlines?
- Do you gravitate toward easy, rather than important work?
- Do you get easily distracted by trivial items?
- Do you find it difficult get started on larger projects?
If you want to be Confident, Credible and In Control, this workshop is for you.
Have you tried time management systems and found them tedious or complex?
The 6-Step Personal Productivity System is simple and flexible enough to adjust to your personality style and your job. It can be used to achieve your personal and professional goals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A simple way to capture all your necessary tasks so nothing slips through the cracks
- How to determine your highest priorities
- How set yourself up for success through weekly planning
- How to develop a daily game plan so that you work on your highest priorities and still accomplish necessary day-to-day tasks
- How to determine whether to immediately address interruptions, defer, or delegate them
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to deal effectively with distractions like social media, email and casual visitors
- How to make time for important relationships and activities that re-charge you and
- enhance your life
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- You will increase your credibility by meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- You will experience more peace of mind and less last-minute stress
- You will work with laser-like focus and be less distracted by trivia
- You will increase your confidence by consistently being well prepared
- You will be clear on your highest priorities
Each participant will receive a comprehensive, professional workbook and templates which will jump start your productivity and personal effectiveness.
Dress- Business Casual
Food- Snacks and lunch provided
Del Gilbert is the founder of Accelerating Excellence. He speaks, trains and consults on building high-performance in people and organizations.
Del has held leadership positions in the healthcare field for 35 years. He served as Chief Learning Officer and Director of Organizational and Service Excellence at St. Joseph Healthcare for 15 years. While at St. Joseph, employee engagement ranked in the upper 20% nationally. In addition, all 6 service lines were ranked in the upper 33% in Patient Satisfaction.
Del holds a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a Masters of Business Administration. He is a Certified Leadership Coach and a Certified Master Trainer.
He delivers nearly 100 workshops and presentations annually. His communication style is clear, practical and inspirational.
Del’s bi-weekly podcast, Accelerating Excellence with Del Gilbert, can be heard on iTunes, Google Play and Stitcher.
Del's co-presenter Mike May is the senior director of Platform as a Service at Kronos Inc. An accomplished marketing and business development professional with extensive experience in big data analytics and database marketing, Mike now leads the partner ecosystem program for Kronos’s SaaS product suite.
Prior to joining Kronos, he was the vice president of product management for Opera Solutions, a data science consulting firm in New York City. He has also held prominent leadership positions at globally recognized organizations, including vice president of business development at FICO, director of new platforms at Pitney Bowes, and director of business development at West Corporation. Mike started his career in sales and marketing with Procter & Gamble and worked there for the first ten years of his career.
Mike holds a BS in Marketing from the University of Colorado and enjoys skiing, hiking, and completing 2-3 triathlons each summer. He currently resides in Reading, Massachusetts, with his wife and three children.
$299 Early Bird
$399 After August 16, 2018