How to Focus on the Important, Manage the Necessary and Enjoy Life Along the Way
- Do the demands of life stretch your limits?
- Are competing priorities overwhelming at times?
- Do you find yourself consistently operating in the urgent and constantly putting out
- Are you concerned that tasks are falling through the cracks?
- Do you have trouble meeting commitments and deadlines?
- Do you gravitate toward easy, rather than important work?
- Do you get easily distracted by trivial items?
- Do you find it difficult get started on larger projects?
If you want to be Confident, Credible and In Control, this workshop is for you.
Have you tried time management systems and found them tedious or complex?
The 6-Step Personal Productivity System is simple and flexible enough to adjust to your personality style and your job. It can be used to achieve your personal and professional goals.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- A simple way to capture all your necessary tasks so nothing slips through the cracks
- How to determine your highest priorities
- How set yourself up for success through weekly planning
- How to develop a daily game plan so that you work on your highest priorities and still accomplish necessary day-to-day tasks
- How to determine whether to immediately address interruptions, defer, or delegate them
- How to overcome procrastination
- How to deal effectively with distractions like social media, email and casual visitors
- How to make time for important relationships and activities that re-charge you and
- enhance your life
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
- You will increase your credibility by meeting deadlines and keeping commitments
- You will experience more peace of mind and less last-minute stress
- You will work with laser-like focus and be less distracted by trivia
- You will increase your confidence by consistently being well prepared
- You will be clear on your highest priorities
Each participant will receive a comprehensive, professional workbook and templates which will jump start your productivity and personal effectiveness.
Dress- Business Casual
Food- Snacks and lunch provided
“Before I attended the In Control! Workshop, I felt overwhelmed and stressed. My day consisted of putting out fires, things falling through the cracks and not being able to get to important work. Through the In Control! Workshop I was able to develop a system where I make wise choices daily on how to handle emergencies and interruptions and get to the important work. My days now are less stressful and more rewarding.
— Donna Sansoucie, Talent Acquisition Manager Home Health Foundation
“As the Dining Service Director working in a senior living facility I found myself struggling with productivity paralysis. I felt trapped, overwhelmed, and unable to accomplish anything. When I learned about the In Control: Personal Productivity Masterclass I jumped at the opportunity to attend. This class taught me how to organize, categorize, and prioritize my work. Since I attended this class, my productivity has improved dramatically. I no longer feel trapped in the day to day tasks and I am working on new and exciting projects. For once I feel like I am swimming rather than barely treading water which is an amazing feeling.
— Abby McKie, General Manager, Dining Services, Unidine