The 7 Senses of Employee Engagement
This will be the most practical and inspirational workshop on employee engagement that you will ever attend.
Employee engagement is a popular term in the marketplace today. However, the topic is usually presented in abstract, theoretical terms. This workshop will enable you to gain a crystal-clear understanding of employee engagement and provide you with 7 practical ways you can motivate your employees to give their best effort every day.
At the end of the day you will be energized and equipped to increase employee enthusiasm and commitment to their work and confidently address any employee performance or behavioral issue.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
• How to lead with Influential Leadership rather than Positional Authority
• The critical difference between employee satisfaction and employee engagement
• The 3 levels of employee engagement
• 7 practical ways you can increase employee commitment and retention
• How to skillfully address employee performance and attitude issues using Del’s DIRECT
Model of corrective feedback
• The power of high expectations
HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT:
• You will lead with more confidence and competence
• Your employees will be more likely to stay
• Your staff will be more productive
• Your employees will be more collaborative
• The workplace will be more positive and supportive
• Customer service will improve
Each participant will receive a comprehensive, professional workbook which will prove to be
a valuable resource for years to come.
Dress- Business Casual
Food- Snacks and lunch provided
“Thank you so much! I’ve been to many seminars on leadership and management and I found yours to be the most practical! I learned so much from your class that I will actually be able to put into practice because it wasn’t just the generic “textbook” ideas.”
— Julia Violette, RN, BSN Director of Nursing High View Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
“I have to say this training was the most helpful yet!! I really think I can apply so many of the tools you provided today. And the great thing is many of them are able to be applied immediately. Thank you so much for your dedication to helping us as a company and me thrive!!”
-Christine MacDonald, Manager, Home Health Foundation